Sunday 19 April 2009

Wedding Favours

In two weeks time my parents will be renewing their wedding vows - romantic indeed, and this time around they are treating themselves to all the lovely things they couldn't afford first time round - the lovely church wedding, the fancy hotel, the Italian honeymoon.

I loved my own wedding, and one thing that I really enjoyed doing was making favours. So as you can imagine I jumped at the chance to make some table decorations for my parents bash!

Mum wanted a lilac theme, which was dainty and sweet, so I decided to make the most of my new butterfly punches, and this is what I came up with!

2 comments:

by keiara - lampwork beads said...

how utterly romantic!! the favours are beautiful, darling.. I bet your mother will love them! send them both my best.. what a wonderful thing to do!! xox

Laura said...

Thank you sweetheart :D We're all very excited, it's going to be lovely!